All solicitations for support of the campaign will be made by peer method - parishioners visiting parishioners. If a prospect fits in more than one group, the solicitor will be determined by the Leadership Committee.
The Campaign Leadership Committee will lead the twelve-week effort for St. Philip Neri. The Leadership Committee will have two primary purposes:
- To target and solicit Major, Advance, & Intermediate Gifts.
- To recruit Team Captains and work within the campaign phases.
The Campaign Leadership Committee will consist of approximately 20 members.
- Prominent and highly regarded within St. Philip Neri parish.
- Strongly committed to the case for the campaign.
- Receptive to the fund raising plan and strategies.
- Capable of making a Major, Advance, Intermediate or Special Gift to the campaign.
- Able to motivate people, generate enthusiasm and convey a strong sense of leadership.
- Comfortable with recruiting volunteers and soliciting gifts to the campaign.
- Make a Major/Advance, Intermediate or Special Gift to the campaign.
- Work with other sub-committees in the campaign.
- Solicit gifts for the campaign.
- Serve as enthusiastic advocates for the campaign.
- Attend all major campaign meetings and events.
- Recruit additional volunteers to work on the campaign.
One meeting, as well as an estimated two-four additional hours each week for the campaign.