Volunteers are the foundation of the campaign. It is upon their shoulders the majority of work rests, and the success of the campaign falls. The ideal is to have one volunteer for every (approximately) ten "active" families.
The role of the volunteer:
- Attend the St. Philip Neri Parish Volunteer Orientation and Training meeting.
- Follow the St. Philip Neri Parish Campaign timeline.
- To be well versed in the campaign objectives.
- Make your own gift first.
- Personally contact, with an associate volunteer, all assigned prospects.
- To be accountable for all pledges and funds received.
- Write the explanation for "refusals" on the back of the pledge card.